- Abbreviation: WSOGS
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: Tuesday November 04, 2014
- Online Registration: Friday November 07, 2014
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/13199-2
- Hotel Venue: Fairmont Dallas Hotel
- Street: 1717 N. Akard Street
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 75201
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Ania Szewczyk
- Listed: September 15, 2014 6:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesSpeakers: Jin Zhijun President SINOPEC China Petroleum EandP Research Institute, Hector Moreira Rodriguez Independent Board Member PEMEX, Kamlesh Parmar CEO 3Legs Resources, Ken Kirby Senior Vice President for Development XTO Energy
Co-hosted by CWC and the American Gas Association and co-sponsored by the International Gas Union, the 5th World Shale Oil and Gas Summit will be held November 4th-7th in Dallas, TX. The 2014 World Shale Oil and Gas Summit will feature more than 50 global shale oil and gas leading industry speakers, including: Gregg Kantor, President, American Gas Association; Jerome Ferrier, President, International Gas Union; Hector Moreira Rodriguez, Independent Board Member, PEMEX; Kamlesh Parmar, CEO, 3Legs Resources and many more.
What’s On: Workshop, Awards Dinner, Shale Oil and Gas Summit, Site Visit, Asia Pacific Day.
Meet Global Resource Holders – Sharpen Commercial Strategies – Create Investment Opportunities
In the last 5 years we brought together: 1,403 Delegates, 758 Companies, 52 Countries, 68% International C level or above Conference Delegates.
Join us today and take advantage of the unrivalled networking opportunities for the global shale oil and gas stakeholders.
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- 11th Annual Customer Experience Conference
- Erlang Factory SF Bay Area 2016
- Medical Design and Manufacturing (MDandM) East
- Clinical Research & Operations Worldwide Networking – CROWN 2016
- SAP Conference for Real Estate Management 2015