- Abbreviation: Orphan USA
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: April 20, 2016
- Conference URL: https://secure.terrapinn.com/V5/step1.aspx?E=8006&&utm_source=Conference%20Submit&utm_medium=Listing&utm_campaign=CFSBListing
- Hotel Venue: Washington Hotel
- Street: 1919 Connecticut Ave.
- City: Washington, DC
- State: District of Columbia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 20009
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Freya Smale
- Event Twitter Account: twitter.com/OrphanConf
- Listed: July 8, 2015 3:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested Attendees-Pharma -Biotech -Patient groups -Academia -Regulators -Payers -Investors
This is the largest global industry gathering for the orphan drug industry and rare disease community where pharma, biotech, patient groups, academia, regulators, payers and investors gather to talk about strategies to expedite orphan drug development. We grew the event to 600 participants in 2015 with over 25 countries represented.
Academic medical centers, HCPs, clinicians and point of care diagnostics will be a new focus in 2016. Specific orphan products and their Marketing Managers will also be a stronger focus along with gene therapy as the future rare disease cure.
Meet CEOs, VPs and Directors of the following business units from pharma and biotech: R&D, Business Development, Regulatory Access, Market Access, Commercial, Marketing and Brand/Product Managers.You will also meet Scientists, Investigators and Engineers as well as relevant Heads from university departments studying rare disease and developing a cure.