- Abbreviation: TVOT
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 23/06/2015
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/22158-0
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/22158-1
- Hotel Venue: Golden Gate Club - The Presidio
- Street: 135 Fisher Loop
- City: San Francisco
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94129
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Tracy Swedlow
- Event Twitter Account: http://atnd.it/22158-3
- Event YouTube Account: http://atnd.it/22158-2
- Listed: March 29, 2015 12:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesOpen to all.
[itvt] is pleased to announce that the ninth annual TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) will take place June 23rd-24th (Tuesday-Wednesday) in a spectacular new location that will not only accommodate the show’s continued growth, but provide a wealth of benefits to sponsors, exhibitors and attendees: The Golden Gate Club in San Francisco’s Presidio National Park.
The new location will enable us to offer sponsors and exhibitors a range of new options, including innovative ways to drive awareness of their brand, and the ability to reserve private demo/meeting/hospitality rooms. It will also allow us to offer attendees a uniquely beautiful and memorable indoor-outdoor environment that will facilitate social interaction and enhance the show’s signature focus on networking and business development with a number of exciting recreational opportunities.
As previous attendees can attest (see testimonials below), TVOT attracts a veritable “who’s who” of the interactive TV, MVPD, advertising and broadcasting/programming industries. The event–which is carefully designed to encourage networking and deal-making–enables the pay-TV operators, consumer electronics manufacturers, social media companies, entrepreneurs and technologists who are building the TV platforms of tomorrow to engage in a productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, marketers, investors, producers/creators, developers, designers, storytellers and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends. It has been widely praised for offering a completely unique, inspiring and enjoyable experience, unlike any other tradeshow or conference.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- ECHO IN THE CITY OF RIVERS: Practical Review of Valvular Heart Disease
- CRU 9th North American Steel Conference
- Power Grid Resilience
- RealShare Apartments
- Oil & Gas Supply Chain Compliance Houston 2016