- Abbreviation: WGS
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 30/09/2015
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/17009-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/17009-0
- Hotel Venue: The Hilton Midtown
- Street: 1335 Avenue of the Americas
- City: New York City
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10019
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Dawn Pratt
- Listed: November 4, 2014 8:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesOpen to public.
Presented by The Negotiation Institute, The 2015 WIN Summit brings together professional women from around the world to share insights and perspectives on how to harness their unique strengths to elevate leadership through the art of negotiation.
Anecdotal evidence indicates that women negotiating in the business world encounter different context-based challenges than do men.
We invite you to join the world’s most influential women at The 2015 WIN Summit, where you’ll discover new skills, strategies and tactics to mitigate these unique challenges and negotiate to get more.
The Women’s Insights on the Art of Negotiating (WIN) Summit is a two-day conference presented by The Negotiation Institute, global leaders in cutting-edge negotiation methods, executive training and consulting. Featuring prominent corporate leaders, public figures, academic faculty and experts at the forefront of leadership innovation, the Summit is designed to ignite the success of women within the labyrinth of today’s competitive business environment.
The Institute developed this groundbreaking event to provide the first forum exclusively for women to exchange ideas, explore tactical strategy and discover game-changing insight on negotiation. You’ll have the opportunity to join in the conversation with high- profile women in leadership as you gain powerful insights and new perspectives on how to harness your unique strengths to elevate leadership through the art of negotiation.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Customer Contact, West: A Frost and Sullivan Executive MindXchange
- Plastec South
- OpRisk North America Conference
- Chief Innovation Officer Summit
- FT Investment Management Summit – New York