- Abbreviation: WILDMED
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: On Wednesday February 15, 2017 at 2:00 pm (ends Sunday February 19, 2017 at 1:00 pm)
- Conference URL: https://go.evvnt.com/68010-0
- Hotel Venue: Big Sky Resort
- Street: 50 Big Sky Resort Road
- City: Big Sky
- State: Montana
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 59716
- Contact Email: WildMed@CmeScience.com
- Contact Name: Michelle Christierson
- Listed: September 19, 2016 9:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Wilderness Medicine Big Sky conference features a wide array of interesting and practical wilderness and travel medicine topics presented by authoritative and engaging faculty.
AN INSPIRATIONAL AND EXCITING CME CONFERENCE.
Highly acclaimed. Many of our past participants have stated that it’s the best CME conference they have ever attended and they often return year after year.
ADVANCED WILDERNESS and EXPEDITION PROVIDER (AWEP) CERTIFICATION COURSE
A comprehensive course leading to AWEP Certification that is designed to prepare physicians and other health care providers with an extensive background in key topics and practical skills needed to become a competent expedition, wilderness, or Search and Rescue Medical Provider. (Participants receive 15.5 additional CME credits)
INSPIRATIONAL EVENING PROGRAMS
The conference is also highlighted by exciting high adventure evening programs presented by legendary adventurers. Topics include compelling stories about thrilling expeditions to remote regions. Guests are welcome.
OPTIONAL INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS
The conference has unique optional hands-on workshops on topics ranging from outdoor survival skills to practical wilderness medical skills. Small interactive groups with outstanding instructors.
The conference brings together engaging speakers who are renowned authorities on wilderness, travel, and expedition medicine. Many are also noted explorers and expedition leaders.
FANTASTIC SKIING / RECREATION.
Big Sky Resort is famous for spectacular terrain, dry powder, and beautiful scenery.
Physician – USD 750.00,
Active Military – USD 575.00,
Nurse/PA/NP – USD 575.00,
Non Professional (no CME) – USD 400.00,
Residents/Medical Students/Paramedics/EMT’s – USD 495.00
Speakers : ERIC A. WEISS MD FACEP, HOWARD J. DONNER MD, TIMOTHY B. ERICKSON MD FACEP, VALERIE DOBIESZ MD FACEP, MICHAEL J. VANROOYEN MD, JOSEPH B. SERRA MD, BERNARD W. DANNENBERG MD FAAP FACEP, KAREN B. VAN HOESEN MD FACEP CDR, WILLIAM KRISSOFF MD, ERIC P. BOWMAN MD FACEP, HENRY HERRMANN DMD FAGD, LANNY JOHNSON FNP/PA, SHERYL OLSON RN BSN, GARY KIBBEE, PHILIP WHITE, DANNY KIBBEE, JIM WHITTAKER, LEIF WHITTAKER
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Mitigating the Impact of Bias Seminar
- 4ª Cumbre Anual de Seguros Masivos America Latina
- 2nd Annual Biosimilars Market Access Summit
- Ultimate Developer Event
- Oil & Gas Transportation and Logistics USA Summit 2014