- Abbreviation: S.ARCH - Environment and Architecture
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 19. May 2014
- Online Registration: http://www.renecon.eu/html/registration1.html
- Conference URL: http://www.renecon.eu/html/s_arch.html
- Hotel Venue: Hotel Maestral http://www.maestral.info
- Street: Przno bb
- City: Sveti Stefan - Budva
- State: Alabama
- Country: Yugoslavia
- Zip/Postal Code: 85315
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Daniel Mueller
- Event Facebook Account: http://www.facebook.com/S.ARCH.Conference
- Listed: October 20, 2014 7:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesArchitects, Academics, Students, Civil Engeneers
The 2nd International Conference with Exhibition S.ARCH with the Theme of “Environment and Architecture” will be held on May 19-20, 2015, at the Maestral Hotel, in the city of Budva, at the Adriatic coast of Montenegro.
The event consists of set of Lectures and accompanied Poster Session / Exhibition.
One A4 page Abstracts sent per e-mail (on firstname.lastname@example.org) as MS Word file should include author(s) name with affiliation(s), summary with or without graph/drawing/sketch, 5 keywords and selected Topic.
One Author is allowed to submit maximum 2 contributed works.
Authors may also present their work as a poster without having to write a full paper.
All contributed papers will be evaluated for publication in the proceedings on the basis of the full paper.
Topics to be discussed at the Conference and Poster Session will include:
T1 State of Affairs and Future Visions
T2 Conceptual and Methodical Concepts
T3 Holistic Environmental Perceptions
T4 Interactive Structures
T5 Urban Ecology and Climate
T6 Bioclimatic and Cultural Sensitivity
Conference-Programme may be found on http://www.renecon.eu/html/programme3.html
Visit our official Conference Web-Site http://www.renecon.eu/html/s_arch.html
Contact/Registration at email@example.com or online with Registration Form through http://www.renecon.eu/html/registration1.html