- Abbreviation: This conference offers a valuable opportunity to engage in compensation discussions on assessing pay/performance relationships.
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: On Tuesday May 05, 2015 at 8:00 am (ends Wednesday May 06, 2015 at 4:00 pm)
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/21703-0
- Hotel Venue: Westin NY at Times Square
- Street: 270 W. 43rd St.
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10036
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Allison Nilsen
- Listed: February 27, 2015 1:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This conference offers a valuable opportunity to engage in compensation discussions on assessing pay/performance relationships, balancing external expectations of good governance, investor perspectives and alignment with sound long-term business strategy.
When it comes to effective executive compensation programs, achieving and demonstrating pay for performance alignment is critical. But executive compensation is now much more complicated and new issues are constantly confronting chief executive officers, human resource professionals and members of compensation committees.
Attend this conference to:
ENGAGE in discussions on assessing pay/performance relationships, on peer group analysis, and balancing external expectations of good governance, investor outreach and alignment with business strategy
LEARN the latest in compensation developments, techniques and lasting principles for providing effective compensation to senior executives and communicating these principles in the Proxy and to investors
CONNECT with leading directors, senior human resource executives, C-suite officers and investors on practical guidance and actionable ideas for best practices in achieving and demonstrating the best and enduring executive compensation practices
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- B2B LeadsCon
- FT Innovate America
- Most Powerful Women in Healthcare IT
- 11th Annual Customer Experience Conference
- Mayo Clinic Infectious Diseases Subspecialties Update