- Abbreviation: TAOC
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 04/12/2014
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/15921-0
- Hotel Venue: New York Marriott Downtown
- Street: 85 West Street at Albany Street
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10006
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Allison Nilsen
- Listed: October 4, 2014 8:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesOpen to public.
Employee engagement begins with the first contact an individual has with a company. In most instances, this contact is through the recruitment process and continues through the employee’s onboarding experience.
As several studies indicate, up to 86 percent of new hires decide within the first six months of employment whether to leave a company. Today’s talent acquisition and onboarding leaders are uniquely positioned to impact employee engagement.
By delivering an authentic employment brand experience, ensuring a positive candidate experience and managing a successful transition from candidate to new hire to productive employee, talent acquisition and onboarding leaders can have a positive impact on business results.
Benefits of attending:
– Understand the impact talent acquisition and onboarding strategies have on employee engagement
– Walk away with ideas for building an engagement business case, getting your hiring managers embedded in the process, and creating a strong recruiting / onboarding partnership
– Ample time for sharing best practices and challenges with your peers from other top companies
– Understand the impact your employment brand and candidate experience have on company success
-Learn how data and analytics can improve your recruiting and onboarding programs
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Erlang Factory SF Bay Area 2016
- Keystone Symposia: Precision Genome Engineering and Synthetic Biology
- Breast Imaging from A to Z: Read Like (or Better Than!) the Experts
- Mayo Clinic Infectious Diseases Subspecialties Update
- Brand and Portfolio Management for Specialty Products Summit