- Abbreviation: Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis
- Conference Type: Workshops
- Start Date: 4th August - 6th August
- Online Registration: https://finance.fleminggulf.com/stress-testing-financial-institution-training/register
- Conference URL: http://finance.fleminggulf.com/stress-testing-financial-institution-training
- Hotel Venue: The Royale Chulan Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- Street: Jalan Conlay, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- City: Kuala Lumpur
- State: Alabama
- Country: Malaysia
- Zip/Postal Code: 50450
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Kamil Zulhaidi
- Listed: May 20, 2015 3:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesChief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officers, Directors of Operational Risk, Directors of Strategic Risk Management, Director of Financial Planning, Heads of Operational Risk, Heads of Scenario Analysis and Stress Testing, Operational Risk Managers, Risk Framework Managers and Risk Consultants.
The upcoming stress testing and scenario analysis towards operational risk training will be focusing on the interrelationship of risks management towards operational risk in organization specifically on the finance and the insurance industry. Stress testing and scenario analysis typically refers to changing a single operational risk parameter and assessing the change in a firms operational risk profile. It is proven that the practice of implementing stress testing and scenario analysts has been a huge success in 5 Asean countries such as Singapore, Phillipines, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia.
The trainer for the 3 day training will be Mr Edward Sankey. He is the immediate past Chairman of the Council of the Institute of Operational Risk and currently a partner at London-Risk Consultant. Edward Sankey is a well experienced trainer and presenter as well in managing consultant in corporate and operational risk management in banks and insurance companies.Several interesting key topics will be presented by the trainer such as the management of major exposures, techniques for identifying major risks, information requirements from risk data, types of modeling risks and the requirement of regulators and supervisors.
For registration details, kindly visit http://finance.fleminggulf.com/stress-testing-financial-institution-training or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 603 – 2272 5319.