- Abbreviation: MIT
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 04/05/2016
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/41328-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/41328-0
- Hotel Venue: Wyndham New Yorker
- Street: 481 8th Avenue
- City: New York City
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10001
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Administrator
- Listed: December 31, 2015 9:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Upon completion of program, participants should be able to:
Develop a shoulder checklist method including interpretation techniques for the rotator cuff and interval, biceps labral complex, inferior glenohumeralligament complex, and capsular structures including the anterior band. Identify glenoid wear patterns in multidirectional instability, microinstability, anterior and posterior instability.
Develop a knee checklist with foolproof ACL diagnosis and techniques for prospective diagnosis of all types of meniscal tears, differentiating circumferential surface from cross sectional tear patterns. Introduce strategies in the evaluation of the cruciate ligaments, posterolateral instability, and articular cartilage.
Develop a femoroacetabular impingement checklist and distinguish between FAI and DDH pathology. Discuss approaches for accurate acetabular-labral tear identification. Introduce orthopedic articular cartilage classification for the acetabular roof.
Develop an ankle checklist including articulations, ligaments, tendons and articular cartilage. Understand all types of soft tissue ankle impingement and posterior ligamentous and subtalar joint anatomy.
Develop a wrist checklist with emphasis on the intrinsic and extrinsic ligaments and the triangular fibrocartilage. Understand the relevance of perilunate instability, SLAC and triscaphe arthritis.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- 4ª Cumbre Anual de Seguros Masivos America Latina
- 10th Annual Women and Ischemic Heart Disease Symposium
- RealShare Apartments
- Estimation Technology For Construction 2016
- TMRE, The Market Research Event, Insights, Digital, Mobile