- Abbreviation: SACU
- Conference Type: Workshops
- Start Date: April 07, 2016 - April 09, 2016
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/48939-0
- Hotel Venue: New York Hilton Midtown
- Street: 1335 Avenue of the Americas
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10019
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Jessica Hemenway
- Listed: April 2, 2016 4:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Upon completion of this course, participants should have a broad understanding of diagnostic, clinical, and interventional options in the care of their cardiac patients.
Additionally, attendees will learn about new strategies for managing patients with valvular heart disease. Attendees will also learn how to review current anticoagulation strategies and apply techniques to identify and treat patients with unique coronary artery cases. They will also learn about patients with congenital heart disease. Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
– Identify diagnostic, clinical, and interventional options in the care of cardiac patients with circulatory failure.
– Describe current interventional strategies for managing patients with valvular heart disease.
– Review current pharmacologic, non-pharmacologic, and anticoagulation strategies in patients with atrial fi brillation and other rhythm disorders.
– Apply techniques to identify and treat patients with acute and chronic coronary artery disease.
– Summarize treatment of patients with congenital heart disease.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Event Time: 7:00 am – 12:15 pm.
Artists / Speakers: Fuster, Connolly, Rihal, Nishimura, Gersh, Stone.
Full Fee (MD, PhD, DO, PharmD): USD 895,
Reduced Fee (Fellow, Resident, RN, NP, PA, Sonographer): USD 725.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Take Your Grant Research and Writing Skills to the Next Level – Cedar Park,TX
- Digital Growth Conference 2016
- North American Crude Oil Transloading Forum
- Hugh Greenway’s 33rd Annual Superficial Anatomy and Cutaneous Surgery Course