- Abbreviation: R W E M A S 2016
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 09/11/2016
- Conference URL: https://go.evvnt.com/67959-0
- Hotel Venue: Hilton hotel Penn's Landing
- Street: 201 South Columbus Blvd
- City: Philadelphia
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 19106
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Aidan Brain
- Listed: September 13, 2016 6:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
From patients, payers and providers to physicians, healthcare systems and other stakeholders, striking the value balance means whittling down costs and improving patient outcomes. In other words, doing more with less.
To achieve this, a collaborative effort is required. Satisfying regulatory bodies and payers, and delivering value-based evidence that paves the way for patient access, means better communication and understanding between all parties is a priority. And that includes competing pharma brands!
Meanwhile, as pharma strives to meet the demands of payers keen to see greater development of cost-effective products with real clinical value, RandD budgets are skyrocketing. Drugs that deliver optimal patient outcomes, satisfy payers and still bring pharma a healthy ROI are becoming harder to create and develop.
Achieving patient access for a tried, tested and approved drug begins with robust clinical trials and rigorously analyzed real life evidence. But there must also be a strong business case for finding disease solutions. Until recently, pharma could produce its own evidence based on its own clinical trials and drive its own products into the market. Now it must provide strong value-based clinical and economic evidence to payers and healthcare decision makers to gain the same access. RWE is fast becoming one of the most fundamental aspects of this provision, with the extra expense incurred upfront sharpening a brand’s competitive edge further down the line.
Find out more; http://goo.gl/W4AF3u
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Spring 2015 CLO Symposium
- The Folio: Show
- 2016 Human Resource Executive Health and Benefits Leadership Conference
- 2nd Bioequivalence Summit
- San Francisco Trading and Technology Summit 2016