- Abbreviation: P A W B N Y C 2016
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 23/10/2016
- Online Registration: https://go.evvnt.com/62258-1
- Conference URL: https://go.evvnt.com/62258-0
- Hotel Venue: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Street: 655 W 34th St
- City: New York City
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10001
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Conf Info
- Listed: July 8, 2016 8:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Predictive Analytics World for Business, October 23-27, 2016 in New York City (www.pawcon.com/newyork/2016/) is the business event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today’s commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors. The conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve four objectives:
. The Best of Data Science: Deliver on the promise of data science
. Bigger Wins: Strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analytics
. Broader Capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analytics
. Big Data: Leverage bigger data for prediction and drive bigger value
PAW Business NYC is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote speakers: Eric Siegel, Conference Founder of Predictive Analytics World; Saum Mathur, Senior Vice President, Big Data Analytics and Information Management at CA Technologies; Daniel Port, Co-Founder of Blue Labs and Former Director of Statistical Modeling for Obama for America; plus two special plenary session from industry heavy-weight Dr. John Elder, CEO and Founder of Elder Research, Inc., and Usama Fayyad, Chief Data Officer at Barclays.
The PAW Business NYC 2016 will feature 30 sessions with case studies across 3 tracks: 1) All Levels; 2) Expert/Practitioners; and 3) Uplift Modeling, Ads and Marketing.
Super Early Bird Registration by July 22, 2016 and save $600. Take $150 off the Early Bird or the Advance Two Day Pass registration fee with this posting’s promotional discount code: EVVNT150. Save an additional $200 on the 2 Day Pass for each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time.
For inquiries e-mail email@example.com or call 717-798-3495.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- The 2015 Executive Compensation Conference
- Future Insights Live
- Mitigating the Impact of Bias Seminar
- Startup Institute: Info Session and Alumni Panel
- Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS)