- Abbreviation: PMRG 2016
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 24/10/2016
- Conference URL: https://go.evvnt.com/63873-0
- Hotel Venue: Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - Cherry Hill
- Street: 2349 W. Marlton Pike
- City: Cherry Hill
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 08002
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Inquries
- Listed: August 8, 2016 6:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Today’s dynamic healthcare marketplace is increasingly complex: Our clients – both internal and external – are demanding more, while at the same time research dollars are dwindling. The pace and progress of innovation is breathtaking, but how do we bring that innovation and its benefits to decision makers?
Introducing The 2016 PMRG Institute – The Research RoundTable
In the competitive healthcare marketplace we find ourselves in today, our members are being asked to do it all – ATUs, patient audits, web-enabled qualitative interviews, and much more. What can researchers do when they are asked to employ a methodology with which they have limited familiarity?
The 2016 PMRG Institute will focus on innovative techniques and technologies that enhance the capabilities of attendees and improve their ability to deliver impactful research. We’ll discuss the increasing role of partnerships and technology, and bringing insight to all of our projects. We will examine these and many more topics driven by a faculty of key thought leaders from our industry and beyond, taking full advantage of the fact that innovation within an industry often comes from outside sources.
The full agenda is available now and includes a variety of peer-reviewed, fully-vetted sessions and posters, our Tuesday night awards dinner, 19+ hours of networking. This year we are also featuring Fundamentals of Marketing Research sessions for attendees new to the marketing research role and Client-led RoundTable Discussions.
The 2016 PMRG Institute will give attendees the opportunity to explore and experience best-in-class industry practices from a wide array of both the traditional and novel, innovative market research methods being employed within our industry.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Regulatory Filing Strategies Summit
- 2nd Annual Third Party Risk Management for Banks Conference
- GAIM Ops West, Palm Springs – Private Equity, Due Diligence, Hedge Fund
- Memory Care Forum – Austin
- Controversies in Women’s Health