- Abbreviation: PPID
- Conference Type: Workshops
- Start Date: 20 - 21 November, 2014
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/16397-0
- Hotel Venue: University of California – San Francisco
- Street: 500 Parnassus Avenue
- City: San Francisco
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94143
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Brian Cugelman
- Listed: October 20, 2014 7:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Learn to recognize and apply over 50 principles of persuasive digital psychology, as well as design recipes for landing pages, gamification, e-selling, viral diffusion, and more.
If you’d like to boost your online conversions, engagement, and influence, then this workshop is for you.
Over two days, Brian Cugelman, PhD of AlterSpark will show you how to design websites, social media profiles, mobile apps and online ads that are more persuasive and engaging. The curriculum is all based on science, but presented in a format that is simple and practical.
Through hands-on exercises, lectures, and group activities, you’ll learn to recognize and apply over 50 persuasive design principles. Moreover, we’ll empower you to understand the psychological architectures behind popular design patterns, such as landing pages, gamification, e-selling, personal motivation, viral diffusion, and more.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to leverage the same psychological principles that drive the world’s most successful digital media. You’ll learn to recognize the psychology used in various digital media, and gain experience building technologies that convert. We’ll also give you a copy of our exclusive Persuasive Design Toolkit, as a resource for your next project.
This course is great for interactive designers (UI/UX), web designers, digital marketers, product managers, and web/mobile developers. See why so many companies have taken Dr. Cugelman’s workshop, and why so many have gone on record to say how much this workshop has helped them.
Register early! Save 10-27% with our early bird pricing and sector discounts.
Category: Classes / Courses – Professional Training – Classes, Courses and Workshops.
Event Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Artists / Speakers: Brain Cugelman, PhD.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- World Drug Safety Americas 2016
- The National Conference on Wilderness Medicine Big Sky Ski Resort, Montana
- Startup Institute: Info Session and Alumni Panel
- Project Financing in Oil and Gas North America
- Marine Money 15th Annual Ship Finance Forum New York