- Abbreviation: Gynecologic Surgery Symposium
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: on Wednesday December 07, 2016 at 8:00 am (ends Saturday December 10, 2016 at 1:00 pm)
- Conference URL: https://go.evvnt.com/60541-0
- Hotel Venue: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Street: 3131 South Las Vegas Blvd
- City: Las Vegas
- State: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 89109
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Kathleen Wenzler
- Listed: July 22, 2016 6:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The 2016 Pelvic Anatomy & Gynecologic Surgery Symposium (PAGS) offers general sessions led by internationally renowned faculty, plus optional hands-on workshops and a practice management program. 28.5 CME credits available.
PAGS general scientific sessions will discuss a wide range of topics of interest to gynecologists ad Ob/Gyns, including hysterectomy techniques, incontinence and prolapse surgery, avoiding and managing complications, fibroid management, electrosurgery, surgical tips for successful pelvic surgery, endometriosis, gynecologic oncology for the generalist, and more.
Special to the 2016 PAGS will be our keynote lecture on “Controversies in Breast Cancer Screening” from Cleveland Clinic’s Dr. Laura Shepardson.
Optional Workshops include:
Hands-on Laparoscopic Suturing
Management of Sexual Function Disorders
Hands-on Technical Aspects of Vaginal Hysterectomy & Cystourethroscopy for the Gynecologist
PAGS hands-on workshops have limited space available. First come. First served!
PAGS also offers an optional practice management program that can help make you practice more productive and profitable and provide you with important wealth management information.
All PAGS activities take place at the extraordinary Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, where PAGS attendees can take advantage of discount room rates of just $199 a night.
Exhibit and sponsor opportunities also available.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Cyber Risk North America
- 2nd Annual Latin American Solvency II Summit 2015
- ECHO IN THE CITY OF RIVERS: Practical Review of Valvular Heart Disease
- ASME Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference (PVP)
- PR News Measurement Conferenece