- Abbreviation: NPCC
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 27/06/2016
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/51878-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/51878-0
- Hotel Venue: Marriot Hotel
- Street: 112 Washington Place
- City: Pittsburgh
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 15219
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Tamsin Cardale
- Listed: April 6, 2016 6:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Following on from our world leading Petrochemical Engineering and Construction Conference Petrochemical Update is pleased to present the Northeast and Canada Construction Conference – specifically focussed on the planned 2nd wave of mega projects in the Northeast US and Canada region.
This 2-day conference is guaranteed to bring together major Petrochemical Owner/Operator and Contractor companies (from the Northeast and beyond) under one roof to address key challenges related to the successful execution of planned projects in the region.
It’s no secret that the Petrochemical industry in the Northeastern US and Canada is on the verge of a potential boom (with over $12 billion in planned projects in the pipeline) with a series of mega projects planned for Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Canada.
However, successfully delivering on planned mega projects in a completely new region for the first time is a significantly difficult task with challenges such as infrastructure, workforce, regulation, public support and project execution all needing to be addressed. This conference will bring together all the major stakeholders involved in addressing these key challenges for the first time to focus on ensuring the successful development of the Petrochemical industry in the region.
As well as keynote sessions by Owner/Operators and Contractor companies, there will be presentations and panels hosted by Regional Politicians, Government bodies, Associations, Law Firms and Consultants/Analysts from the Northeast, Canada, and Gulf Coast. The agenda will also provide dynamic sessions on “overcoming regional challenges”, “proven best practices” and “lessons learned”. Plus, interact and network with 150+ industry thought leaders, suppliers and petrochemical peers during the 2 day event.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- 4ª Cumbre Anual de Seguros Masivos America Latina
- World Shale Oil and Gas Summit
- 2016 Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiology Review Course
- Project Financing in Oil and Gas North America
- Argus Americas LPG Summit