- Abbreviation: NADW
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: September 22, 2014
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/13235-0
- Hotel Venue: Marriott West Loup
- Street: 1750 West Loup South Houston
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 77027
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Rosie Brewster
- Listed: September 23, 2014 9:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Over the past 20 years, the World Refining Association has established a reputation for delivering insightful business meetings for the petrochemical and refining industries around the globe including: Asia, Middle East, Africa, Russia and Europe.
We’re now focusing our attention on North America, with the launch of North America Downstream Week. Activity in the US petrochemical and refining market has increased dramatically over the past 6 months, with strategies being put in place for expansions and modernization projects, and planning and permitting being approved.
Now is the time to explore the future of the region and overcome any uncertainty in the market place.
We’ve been busy speaking to the market and we’ve built an agenda that truly reflects the priorities of the US downstream market. The 2014 conference explores all the critical issues – from supply and demand dynamics, the investment landscape, new generation ethylene technologies, reducing manufacturing costs, and infrastructure to the changing crude composition for refiners.
Bringing over 200 senior representatives from the North America downstream industry – this will no doubt firmly cement itself as the meeting place uniting the entire value chain of the US downstream market.
Monday September 22, 2014 at 9:00 am to Wednesday September 24, 2014 at 6:00 pm
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Lyophilization USA
- CRU 9th North American Steel Conference
- Waters USA 2016
- Marine Money 16th Annual Ship Finance Forum – New York
- Customer Contact, West: A Frost and Sullivan Executive MindXchange