- Abbreviation: NACBA
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: April 23, 2015
- Online Registration: http://www.NACBA2015.org
- Conference URL: http://www.NACBA2015.org
- Hotel Venue: Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
- Street: 540 North Michigan Avenue
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 60611
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Dan LaBert
- Event Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/NACBAorg
- Event Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Association-of-Consumer-Bankruptcy-Attorneys/404831466226542
- Event YouTube Account: http://youtube.com/NACBAVideos
- Listed: February 20, 2015 11:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesAttorneys that practice bankruptcy law, student debt, family law, criminal law, social media, real estate, etc. Additionally, members of the bench, paralegals and debt relief specialists.
Join more than 1,000 of your colleagues in the “Windy City” for three days of learning, sharing, and socializing at the NACBA’s 23rd Annual Convention – the only Continued Legal Education program designed for consumer bankruptcy attorneys. All the sessions, keynotes and networking events will focus on Bankruptcy in the 21st Century = Solutions to Problem Cases.
In addition to learning from the nation’s experts on consumer bankruptcy including many judges and trustees, the educational sessions were designed to help you grow your practice, better serve clients and impact your bottom line. There will be sessions for different levels of experience, from beginner to the most seasoned bankruptcy attorney. You will also have the opportunity to review the latest software and services specifically for bankruptcy attorneys by meeting our Convention sponsors, exhibitors and NACBA’s partner companies.