- Abbreviation: MIBS
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 24/10/2014
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/14962-0
- Hotel Venue: The Conference Board Conference Center
- Street: 845 Third Avenue
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10022
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Allison Nilsen
- Listed: September 8, 2014 7:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesOpen to Public.
This interactive session will highlight the best practices of Cook Ross, a thought leader and premiere provider of consulting in diversity, inclusion for the past 25 years, and unconscious bias for the last 6 years. You will learn how to build an organizational culture that mitigates bias in all decision, not just talent decisions.
Why you should attend:
Deepen your knowledge about bias in organizations
Participate in a simulation that exposes bias in decision making
Create strategies for your organization
Receive a participant guide to bring back to the office
Plus, Take away a newly released whitepaper on how to get the most from your unconscious bias education.
Time: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm