- Abbreviation: MMSFF
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 12/11/2014
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/15662-0
- Hotel Venue: The Plaza Hotel
- Street: Fifth Avenue at Central Park South
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10019
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Lorraine Parsons
- Listed: September 23, 2014 9:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Riding the Wave: Institutional Capital for Shipping.
The most successful deals, the most attractive sources of capital and the best places to lend and invest today…. That is the focus of our upcoming Marine Money 15th Annual Ship Finance Forum at The Plaza Hotel in New York City on November 12th – a key last quarter event not to be missed by shipowners, investors, lenders and dealmakers.
From companies benefiting most from shale oil and gas production, to optimal investments in dry bulk, tankers and container ships, from case studies of MandA, Private Equity, Institutional term loans, bonds, non-bank lending, U.S. and Norwegian leasing to a broad spectrum of capital markets products, don’t miss this efficient and effective way to get plugged into the most active capital market for shipping.
Marine Money, with partner RS Platou Markets, will be dedicated to helping you ‘Ride the Wave’ of opportunity that is currently washing across our industry. As always, we are committed to facilitating business by providing shipowners with access and introductions to the investors they need to grow, and investors with access and introductions into the companies, managers, deals and ships they should put money into today.
Time: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Price: Subscriber Rate Delegate: USD 1,080.00, Regular Delegate: USD 1,200.00.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- 2015 Workforce Focus – Boston
- Platts Oil and Gas Acquisition and Divestiture Outlook
- 12th Public Relations and Communications Summit
- Hawaii Heart
- World ADC San Diego