- Abbreviation: L&M
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 13/10/2016
- Online Registration: https://go.evvnt.com/64873-1
- Conference URL: https://go.evvnt.com/64873-0
- Hotel Venue: Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Street: 301 Park Avenue
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10022
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Imedex Customer Service
- Listed: August 9, 2016 6:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
It is our pleasure to invite you to join us for Lymphoma and Myeloma 2016: An International Congress on Hematologic Malignancies. This fall’s congress, October 13-15, 2016, will once again be held at the beautiful and historic Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York, New York.
For the past sixteen years, LandM has been the premier forum on the latest advances in lymphoma and myeloma. Over forty internationally-recognized leaders in molecular biology, pathology, immunology, translational and clinical research have been involved to provide expertise and guidance on recent developments in the basic science, translational medicine and clinical trials. The Congress features an interdisciplinary approach, special lectures, debates and interactive techniques to explore the controversial, the upcoming, and the exciting in myeloma, Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia, chronic lymphatic leukemia, lymphoma and Hodgkin’s disease.
And, for the first time ever, the Lymphoma Research Foundation will hold its National Lymphoma Rounds Summit, a conference focused on highlights and breaking news in lymphoma, directly after Lymphoma and Myeloma 2016, on Sunday, October 16 at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
We look forward to seeing you in New York. It’s the perfect opportunity to visit this premier city and the beautiful Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Special Operations Summit
- 6th Annual Clinical Quality Oversight Forum
- 7th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference
- mHealth for Clinical Trials 2016
- Future Insights Live