- Abbreviation: SMR
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: Thursday April 14, 2016
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/46401-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/46401-0
- Hotel Venue: Twelve Hotel and Residences Atlantic Station
- Street: 361 17th Street NW
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 30363
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: John Furness
- Listed: March 19, 2016 9:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The world’s largest nuclear SMR and advanced reactor meeting, bringing together 250+ decision makers from the industry’s major buyers, technology designers, service providers and regulatory bodies.
The next generation of nuclear power is experiencing momentum like never before.
Ready to utilize the recent financial backing from government, venture capitalists and influential individuals alike, Small Modular Reactors (SMRs) and advanced reactors are gearing up to move from the laboratory and into commercial deployment.
The International SMR and Advanced Reactor Summit is the only place for you to learn from and network with 250+ top industry experts from across the globe.
Taking place across two fully packed days, you’ll hear presentations from the likes of NuScale Power, Southern Nuclear, PSEG, Fortum, Bruce Power, US Department of Energy, IAEA and 20+ more.
During the 10+ hours of networking events across the two days, you’ll also get to meet the individuals driving forward the commercialization of the next generation of nuclear including SaskPower, Amec Foster Wheeler, Canadian Nuclear Laboratories, MEAG Power, Mitsubishi Nuclear Energy Systems and many more.
Early Bird – Gold Pass (expires Feb 19): USD 1795
Last Chance – Gold Pass (expires March 18): USD 1995
Full Price – Gold Pass: USD 2195
Speakers: Amir Afzali – Southern Nuclear, Frank Saunders – Bruce Power, Doung Hunter – UAMPS, Jamie Mallon – PSEG, Kristiina Soderholm – Fortum, Mike McGough – NuScale, Eyad Qutishat – Jordan Atomic Energy Commission (JAEC), Senator Sharon Brown – Washington, Ashley Finan – Nuclear Innovation Alliance, Bill Mangan – Canadian Nuclear Laboratories, David Blee – US Nuclear Infrastructure Council, Chris Mowry – Advanced Reactor Concepts
Thursday April 14, 2016 at 9:00 am (ends Friday April 15, 2016 at 4:00 pm)
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Future of Web Apps
- Breast Imaging from A to Z: Read Like (or Better Than!) the Experts
- Pipeline Week
- 10th Annual Future Contact Center Summit
- Marine Money 16th Annual Ship Finance Forum – New York