INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGING TRENDS FOR NATIONAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT (NSDDM 2016) /EXHIBITION
- Abbreviation: NSDDM 2016
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 03-08-16
- Online Registration: 05-08-16
- Conference URL: http://truescholar.org
- Street: Leicester
- City: Leicester
- State: Georgia
- Country: United Kingdom
- Zip/Postal Code: +44
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Dr. Sam
- Listed: March 19, 2016 9:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGING TRENDS FOR NATIONAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT
(NSDDM 2016) /EXHIBITION
Link To Conference Website
Link To Conference Flyer
• Call For Papers; 23rd August, 2015 – 23rd May, 2016.
• Full Paper Submission; 23rd September, 2015 – 23rd May, 2016.
• Revised Paper Submission; 23rd September, 2015 – 23rd June, 2016.
• Acceptance/Rejection Notification; Between 23rd September, 2015 – 23rd June, 2016.
• Early Bird Registration; 23rd September, 2015 – 23rd May, 2016. (Online Payment with Credit Card in Your Local Currency)
• Late Bird Registration; 23rd May, 2016 – 23rd July, 2016. (Online Payment with Credit Card in Your Local Currency)
• Registration Closes; 23rd July. 2016.
• Onsite Registration; 3rd August 2016.
• Conference; 3rd-5th August 2016.
Richard Witts, Regional Manager, Africa, Middle East & Pakistan
International Office, De Montfort University, Leicester, United Kingdom
Prof. Sharon M. Kolb, College of Education and Professional Studies, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, United States.
Prof. Lynne M. Walters. Texas A&M University, United States.
Prof. Tim N. Walters. 2 Twelve Pines Court Woodlands, Texas 7738, United States.
Prof. Adejuyigbe, S.B, Department of Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering, The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Nigeria.
Prof Abhilasha Singh; Dean of College of Education and Director of International Office, American University in the Emirate, Dubai International Academic City, Dubai UAE
Dear Scholars, Students, NGO and Governmental Representatives:
Greetings from NSDDM 2016.
We are happy to announce NSDDM 2016, hosted by Ideal True Scholar, Manchester, UK in collaboration with The American University in the Emirates, Dubai International Academic City, Dubai, UAE. This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others interested in Education.
We sincerely invite your participation and submission of your research paper for this important academic event, the 3rd International Conference On Emerging Trends For National Sustainable Development And Disaster Management (NSDDM 2016) /Exhibition.
CONFERENCE VENUE AND DATES
The conference will be held at De Montfort University, Leicester, United Kingdom. August 3rd to 5th, 2016 (Leicester is at the heart of the UK)
THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING NSDDM 2016
– Visa Process Assistance
– Global audience to listen your presentation
– World class speakers
– Great networking opportunities
– Be a member of our growing community
– Opportunity to visit Leicester, United Kingdom (Leicester is at the heart of the UK)
– Free Journal Publication of the Presented Paper with UK ISBN number
– Publish your paper in NSDDM 2016 Proceedings that will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index
– The conference proceedings will be available online
– Delegates will be accommodated within the lodge in the University Premises at cheap rate.
We would like to thank all DUBAI 2015 attendees for making the conference a great success. More than 10 nations were represented at the conference, from Europe, Africa and Asia Countries. It gathered more than 200 professors, researchers and scholars from around the world. We hope to have greater success in the 2016 Edition in Leicester, United Kingdom.
The papers presented from the first and second International Conference that took place in 2014 and 2015 have all been published as promised and available online in an international Journal based in, Manchester, United Kingdom, and indexed in several indexing bodies. (DOAJ, WorldCat, NewJour, Open J-Gate, Scirus, Socolar, EISRJC, Expanded Academic ASAP, Chemical Abstracts (CAS), Cabell Directories, Serial Solutions, Ulrich’s Web Global Serials Directory and Index Copernicus International, Educators Reference Complete, Academic OneFile, Tulips, Refseek, ProQuest, Journal Finder, e-journal, Genamics Journal Seek, Open Access Digital Library, UCLA Library, Term Paper Warehouse, Electronic Journals Library, Open Access Digital Library, UNC University Libraries, isurs.org, ResearchBible, ebookbrowse, Universitätsbibliothek Leipzig, CABI, and Global CNKI, InfoTrac Periodical Solutions. Wittenberg University library, Ohio, and Indiana University library, Bloomington, Indiana, United States)
See link to the 800 pages, Dubai 2015 Online Conference Proceedings (111 Approved Papers Presented)
The UK 2016 International Conference offer Seventeen Tracks with regards to the conference theme mentioned above:
• Track One: Emergi