- Abbreviation: MAPSI conference
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 06.07.2015
- Online Registration: http://www.mapsi.eu/mapsi-conference-in-tallinn/
- Conference URL: http://www.mapsi.eu/mapsi-conference-in-tallinn/
- Hotel Venue: Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre
- Street: Tatari 13
- City: Tallinn
- State: Alabama
- Country: Estonia
- Zip/Postal Code: 10116
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Marge Sassi
- Event Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/mapsiproject
- Listed: December 13, 2014 4:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesFor research sessions researchers, academics, students and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for paper or poster presentations or a performance.
MAPSI CONFERENCE CALL
Conference and study visits
Insights and Tools for Managing Arts Projects with Societal Impact
July 6-7th 2015 in Tallinn
Aim of the conference
The conference aims to bring together researchers, academics, students and educators as well as practitioners involved with artistic and societal activities in order to explore the emerging issues around the managing art project with societal impact topic. As a part of the conference, the study visits to organizations involved with societal impact of art will take place. The program will be also enriched with the optional study visits on July 6th and showcasing of Estonian music.
Key-speakers of the conference are Dr Eleonora Belfiore, Associate Professor of Cultural Policy, Director of Studies of the Warwick Commission on the Future of Cultural Value, and one of the main tutors for the MA in International Cultural Policy and Management; Takaya Kawamura, Associate Professor, Graduate School of Business, Osaka City University and Hanna Brotherus, Finnish choreographer.
For all registered participants, the conference is free of charge. The conference is organized and supported by European Commission (EACEA) Lifelong Learning Programme.
Please find out more at the MAPSI program web site – http://www.mapsi.eu/mapsi-conference-in-tallinn/