- Abbreviation: ICI Boston will help you leverage the new understanding of pathway biology and biomarker strategy in the development of your checkpoint drugs.
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: On Tuesday March 15, 2016 at 9:00 am to Thursday March 17, 2016 at 5:00 pm
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/42080-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/42080-0
- Hotel Venue: Revere Hotel Boston Common
- Street: 200 Stuart Street
- City: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 02116
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Jenny Barlow
- Listed: December 31, 2015 7:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
As the frenzy of preclinical and clinical programs continues, it is critical to take a step back and work out what is working and what is not. At this year’s ICI Boston we are gathering the field’s experts to review the latest research and clinical success of checkpoint modulators.
With insights and fresh data from early validation through to clinical strategy we’ve curated the most valuable and important case studies from the last 12 months.
Working with the likes of BMS, Merck, AstraZeneca and EMD Serono to understand the biggest challenges in checkpoint inhibition; the agenda is designed to cut through the hype and share real insights and how the industry’s best are effectively progressing their pipelines through the clinic and onto the market.
ICI Boston will help you leverage the new understanding of pathway biology and biomarker strategy in the development of your checkpoint drugs. Listen to data and experiences from 31 experts in immune checkpoint regulation as they share what has speed their programs to success so far.
Focusing on the translational challenges that drug developers face in bringing these therapies there will be information shared on the most pressing industry challenges:
-Hear about discovery and validation of pathway biologies beyond PD-1
-Review immuno-oncology combinations that deliver more robust and durable patient responses
-Learn aboutnovel biomarkers for patient stratification
-Appreciate the commercial strategy of the most advanced players and assess market opportunities for the year to come
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- American Clinical Engineering (ACE) Summit 2016
- 3rd Bioequivalence Summit
- Marine Money 16th Annual Ship Finance Forum – New York
- Mitigating the Impact of Bias Seminar
- 10th Annual Future Contact Center Summit