- Abbreviation: This hands-on program is designed to provide the basic information and principles of superficial head and neck anatomy and surgery for those interested in dermatological surgery.
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: On Monday July 11, 2016 at 7:35 am to Friday July 15, 2016 at 4:30 pm
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/48358-0
- Hotel Venue: San Diego Marriott Del Mar
- Street: 11966 El Camino Real
- City: San Diego
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 92130
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Maureen Helinski Clarke
- Listed: March 5, 2016 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Thirty-three years ago, Superficial Anatomy and Cutaneous Surgery was conceived as a course which would be beneficial to dermatologists, dermatologic surgeons and other physicians. The course has developed over the years as we continue to remain on the leading edge of cutaneous surgery.
We have received many awards and compliments, which are a reflection of the efforts of our superb faculty and staff – many of whom have been coming year after year. They have been true leaders in dermatologic surgery.
The program is designed to provide the basic information and principles of superficial head and neck anatomy and surgery for those interested in dermatological surgery. Each participant will utilize fresh cadaver material for superficial head and neck dissection. Lectures will be used for initial instruction and review and will be followed by ample time in the laboratory.
The other major portion of the course relates to local skin flaps and grafts as they pertain to the cutaneous surgeon. In addition to didactic and cadaver laboratory training, several small group workshop sessions are scheduled to give participants an opportunity to problem solve with the outstanding faculty we have assembled. Plus, the instructor to student ratio is quite small to enable close supervision.
2016 Highlights Include:
-Optional evening workshop sessions at the
hotel with selected faculty
-Increased hands-on cadaver laboratory time
-Laboratory manuals with diagrams and daily
goals for each lab
-Botulinum toxin current status 2016
-Updated resurfacing techniques
-Board review sessions
Registration will be limited to ensure an optimal learning experience. Due to the ever-increasing demand for fresh cadaver material, this course may not be allocated the requested number of specimens, in which case the number of participants would decrease.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- World Drug Safety Americas 2016
- 12th Public Relations and Communications Summit
- 2nd Due Diligence Summit for Life Sciences
- Mayo Clinic Opioid:Evidence, Clinical Considerations and Best Practice 2016
- San Francisco Trading Technology Summit