- Abbreviation: Now in its 4th year, Homeland Security Week 2014 will address the most pressing issues within the DHS and the future of American homeland security.
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 06/10/2014
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/14289-2
- Hotel Venue: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Street: 801 Mt. Vernon Place NW
- City: Washington
- State: Washington
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 20001
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Brittany Hicks
- Listed: August 13, 2014 8:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This year’s event will consist of a 3 day Main Conference, Post Conference Focus Day, Exhibition Hall and Free Presentation Theater focusing on 5 specialized areas including Science and Technology, Preventing Terrorism and Enhancing Security, Border Management and Immigration, Disaster Relief and Emergency Preparedness and Cybersecurity.
2014 Highlights: 4 Days, 40 Speakers, 65 Exhibitors, $75 VIP Government Passes, 5 Keynotes, 30+ Presentations, 700+ Attendees, 10 Roundtable Discussions and More.
End Date: 09/10/2014
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Speakers: Chief Michael Fisher – U.S. Border Patrol, MajGen (R) Randolph Alles – Assistant Commissioner – Office of Air and Marine – U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Wolfe Tombe – CTO – U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Stephen Caldwell – Director Maritime Security Issues – Government Accountability Office, Louis A. Rodi III – Deputy Assistant Director National Security Programs HSI – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- 5th Electric Energy Storage Conference
- SAP Conference for Treasury Management
- Stoller: Musculoskeletal Imaging Tutorial and Mini-Fellowship Workshop
- Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Conference
- INMA Mobile Strategies