- Abbreviation: HIPAA laws related to fundraising became fully effective in 2013. What protocols should be in place to maximize philanthropic opportunities under HIPAA? What compliance measures need to be in place and assessed to properly use protected healthcare information for fund raising.
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: July 16th 2015
- Online Registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700114
- Conference URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700114
- Street: Online Webinar
- City: New Hyde Park
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 11040
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Roger Davis
- Listed: July 2, 2015 3:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Institutions that fundraise and have access to of HIPAA protected health information need to be aware of opportunities to hone fund raising strategies to maximize philanthropic revenue for your organization.
Similarly, health related institutions that fund raise must make sure their fundraising ideas minimize the compliance risks and satisfy mandates governing the use of patient/client information.
If you are a health care professional who is affiliated with a fund raising institution, you will learn how you can remain both ethically and legally complaint with patient privacy, which assisting both your affiliated institution and your patient/client.
Institutions will learn about compliance requirements for donor data base management. You will also learn effective and efficient strategies to maintain compliance.
You will learn how to keep your fund raising communication and related policies compliant without impairing operational effectiveness.
If your organization uses telephone or e-mail solicitations, you will learn how new specific provisions of HIPAA now govern your fund raising activity, and effective policies to implement these rules.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: June 8, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Paediatric Drug Development – Adult Data and Relevant FDA Laws.
- Enforcing Internal Control within Excel Spreadsheets – By Compliance Global Inc