- Abbreviation: HH
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: On Sunday February 07, 2016 at 7:00 am (ends Friday February 12, 2016 at 12:00 pm)
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/32543-0
- Hotel Venue: Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- Street: 1571 Poipu Road
- City: Koloa
- State: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96756
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Mayo Clinic
- Listed: August 20, 2015 6:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This course will review the technical issues of echocardiography as well as CT, MRI, PET, and nuclear imaging as they pertain to cardiovascular disorders. An expert faculty will discuss the relevant advances in techniques and the limitations of each modality. Lectures will provide a comprehensive state-of-the-art update of the clinical uses of various imaging modalities in the diagnosis, prognosis, and management of common cardiovascular diseases. A clinical case-based format will be used to highlight practice dilemmas and key management strategies.
The intended audience includes cardiologists, radiologists, internal medicine subspecialists, cardiac anesthesiologists, general internists, sonographers, and other primary healthcare providers.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 24.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
MD, PhD, DO, PharmD: $850,
Fellow, Resident, Sonographer, RN, NP, PA: $750,
Speakers: Charles J. Bruce, MD, Heidi M. Connolly, MD, Fletcher A. Miller, MD
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- 5th Annual COMPREHENSIVE Neurotoxin Course for Neurological Conditions
- Competitive Intelligence – GIA Conference Chicago 2014
- Breakthrough Diversity and Inclusion Innovation Lab
- 6th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference
- Crack the Code with Palo Alto Networks