- Abbreviation: FOWD
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 28/10/2015
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/31307-0
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/31307-1
- Hotel Venue: Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF
- Street: 1675 Owens Street
- City: San Francisco
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94143
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Veronica Cortes
- Event Twitter Account: http://atnd.it/31307-2
- Listed: August 24, 2015 3:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Future of Web Design is a 3-day event for designers, front-end developers and people working to make the web awesome. With a choice of three full-day, hands-on workshops and two days jam-packed full of inspirational sessions, this is the event for anyone in the industry who wants to be on top of their game and leave the conference buzzing with excitement for your next project.
At FOWD our focus is firmly on practical takeaways, so you’re guaranteed to learn something new. Our speakers are hand-picked from the best and brightest in the industry to ensure a healthy mix of inspirational and technical content. Our two tracks mean you always have a choice of topics, whether you’re interested in UX, UI design, HTML and CSS, branding or a mixture of them all! We will bring you the latest and greatest content, with an eye fixed on the future – important in this ever-changing industry.
We will have some of the biggest names in the industry gracing the Main Stage, and our Rising Stars track, dedicated to providing a platform for the up-and-coming stars of web design, has launched the careers of numerous now-established speakers.
We know that the conference experience isn’t just about the sessions you attend. We want to facilitate networking: Between conference sessions we provide fun, informal networking opportunities and activities to help you connect with your fellow attendees, a rousing conference party and delicious food to nourish your body as well as your brain. Our sponsors provide great competitions and giveaways, and our speakers are always willing to chat and offer advice. Design Clinics offer the opportunity to discuss a topic in greater depth or get feedback on your work from some industry experts.
To top off the experience, after the event we provide you with access to videos of all the conference sessions so you can catch up on any you missed and share these insights with your team.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- The 2014 Joint Ventures Conference
- Breast Imaging from A to Z: Read Like (or Better Than!) the Experts
- Mayo Clinic Infectious Diseases Subspecialties Update
- FT Digital Health Summit USA
- ASME Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference (PVP)