- Abbreviation: CBIS
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: March 24, 2015
- Online Registration: http://www.chgeharvard.org/about-this-program/free-informational-webinar
- Conference URL: http://www.chgeharvard.org/category/executive-education-sustainability-leadership
- Hotel Venue: Sheraton Commander
- Street: Garden Street
- City: Cambridge
- State: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 02139
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Maggie Husak
- Listed: March 11, 2015 10:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesCEO, CFO, Sustainability Manager, Corporate Responsibility Manager, Ethics Officers
Meet Erin Meezan of modular carpet-maker Interface and Jeff Risom of Gehl Studio as they delve deep into how to truly integrate sustainability into an organization’s core mission.
Through our Executive Education program at the Center for Health and the Global Environment at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, senior leaders from all sectors are introduced to a powerful new model for creating agile, innovative, and profoundly change-capable organizations that are inspired to rise to the greatest challenge of the 21st century—bringing humankind into a sustainable relationship with our planetary life support systems. Our roster of world-renowned speakers on the topic of sustainability will explore this critical work we call Core Business Integration of Sustainability (CBIS).
Learn more about our 2015 offerings for senior leaders by viewing the website or attending a free informational webinar.