- Abbreviation: Estimation Technology
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 23/05/2016
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/48483-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/48483-0
- Hotel Venue: Hilton San Francisco Financial District
- Street: 750 Kearny Street
- City: San Francisco
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94108
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Dominic Campbell
- Listed: March 6, 2016 11:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Designed by estimation, preconstruction and VDC professionals to improve accuracy and speed of cost estimation, Estimation Technology For Construction 2016 will reveal not only the software, but also the processes and integrated workflows needed to get ahead of the curve.
From maximizing the role of model-based estimation and integrating 2D and 3D quantities, to utilizing historical data, managing databases and delivering standardized approaches and processes, this congress will outline best practices from bidding and conceptual to more detailed final design cost estimation.
This niche and focused forum will offer unprecedented detail and insight, as the only national congress to focus on leveraging technology for estimation and preconstruction professionals.
Whether you are leading the transition to model-based estimating or still relying heavily on 2D tools, this congress will reveal how you can optimize your processes and improve accuracy.
Silver Package – USD 1699,
Gold Package – USD 2098,
Workshops Only – USD 499
Speakers : Cecilia Kucharski, Frank Haase, Paul Martin, Ford Hazelip, Bob Murelli, Nick Pera, John Hammons, John Reich, Christopher Reeder, Steve Hunt, Stuart Lange, Erik Herrling, Tom Camden, Todd Fisk, Daniel Shirkey, Michael Vachon, Preston Hite, Hung Nguyen, Kevin Miller, Tammy McCuen, Todd Ahern, Dan Doherty, Andres Florez
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- mHealth for Clinical Trials 2016
- Construction SuperConference
- Most Powerful Women in Healthcare IT
- OpRisk North America Conference
- North American Financial Information Summit