- Abbreviation: Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA often likens Excel spreadsheets to the old West, where anything goes. Users are generally free to enter anything they like in any worksheet cell, often at the expense of data integrity. In this webinar David will show you how to use features and techniques in Excel to future-proof spreadsheets and ensure that users work within the required constraints. These techniques minimize spreadsheet maintenance, improve the user’s experience, and bolster spreadsheet integrity.
- Conference Type: Workshops
- Start Date: July 30th 2015
- Online Registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700160
- Conference URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700160
- Street: Online Webinar
- City: Online Webinar
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 11040
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Roger Davis
- Listed: July 16, 2015 3:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
David’s webinars are fast-paced, and even experienced. Excel users are certain to learn several new tips and tricks. David welcomes your questions and is happy to answer Excel questions unrelated to the webinar during the question and answer session.
David will teach from primarily from Excel 2010, but will demonstrate new features in Excel 2013 when warranted, as well as disclose any differences in Excel 2007. Coverage of Excel 2003 will be limited to questions raised by the audience.
Spreadsheet templates are often like the Wild West where anything goes. Users are free to type anything they wish into any worksheet cell, and in many cases overwrite formulas or input invalid data. In this webinar you’ll see how to manage this risk by implementing internal control procedures that enforce proper spreadsheet usage. Data integrity checks are minimized because users cannot circumvent formulas and procedures. Ease of use is added to the spreadsheet by way of drop-down lists and internal tips.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: June 8, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Paediatric Drug Development – Adult Data and Relevant FDA Laws.
- HIPAA Fundraising Strategies: Compliant, Proper use of Protected health Information.