- Abbreviation: ECMMTP
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: On Tuesday March 10, 2015 at 3:00 am (ends Wednesday March 11, 2015 at 11:30 am)
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/20555-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/20555-0
- Hotel Venue: Hyatt Place Baton Rouge/ I-10
- Street: 6080 Bluebonnet Boulevard
- City: Baton Rouge
- State: Louisiana
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 70809
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Shelley Cromartie
- Listed: February 27, 2015 10:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Join T.A. Cook for the Effective Contractor Management in Maintenance and Technical Projects Seminar, taking place in Baton Rouge, LA on March 10-11, 2015. The Effective Contractor Management Seminar is designed to give you the best practices and tools necessary to make the right decisions from positions of responsibility. Additionally, real-life examples and interactive sessions will help facilitate brainstorming and knowledge-sharing.
The Effective Contractor Management Seminar is an intensive two-day interactive seminar that is designed to give you the right mix of topics and discussion points to better manage the complete process of contractor engagement and management. You will have access to the experiences of major industry players, prompt discussion on commercially relevant topics, and you will be provided with the opportunity to exchange and benchmark best practices with fellow attendees.
This seminar is a must-attend for all executives and professionals in maintenance and technical departments who are entrusted with tasks of contractor acquisition, coordination, and management. The training program is also helpful for all personnel who are eager to acquire competitive skills to manage larger teams, take on further responsibilities, prepare for managerial positions, and make better decision from positions of responsibility.
Whether contractor management is a separate function or it is a part of your asset management department, there are potential cost savings, greater efficiencies, and a skill-set to be added in order manage it to its full potential.
Join us in Baton Rouge in March to add to your skill-set, benefit from this comprehensive learning experience and ensure a mutually beneficial working environment for your contractors and personnel.
Register online today at www.tacook.com/contractor-management or contact the T.A. Cook team at email@example.com or 919-510-8142.
Standard Fee: $1695,
Early Bird Fee until Feb 10: $1595
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Startup Institute: Info Session and Alumni Panel
- Erlang Factory SF Bay Area 2016
- North American Crude Oil Transloading Forum
- PSA: The Pharmaceutical Strategy Conference
- IFRS Basics with US GAAP Comparison