- Abbreviation: CXNYC
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 21/06/2016
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/51958-0
- Hotel Venue: New York Hilton Midtown
- Street: 1335 Avenue of the Americas
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10019
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Forrester Events
- Listed: April 4, 2016 6:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Create Business Impact Through Customer Experiences
Explore the dynamic, complex relationship between brand, customer experience (CX), and business success. From critical operational processes that support world-class CX to the corporate cultures and frontline personalities that embody your brand’s promise and value, attendees will gain insights on pacesetting CX performance from leaders in both B2C and B2B.
Today’s CX leaders must create experiences that meet or exceed customer expectations to drive profits. To succeed, CX leaders must not just design outstanding experiences but assemble the right ecosystems to deliver them while simultaneously demonstrating the business value of customer experience as a discipline and leading its adoption across the organization.
CXNYC 2016 will leverage Forrester’s deep research and frontline knowledge to help CX pros design, deploy, and deliver customer experiences that create business impact, and a select faculty of real-world CX leaders and practitioners from Etsy, Ford, Johnson & Johnson, NBBJ, Oracle, Wells Fargo, and more will share their own insights and best practices. Over the course of two days, we will help you:
Design compelling customer experiences that support and grow your brands and businesses.
Take control of your CX ecosystem and produce experiences that are truly differentiating.
Drive CX innovations and competitive advantage through digital technologies and platforms.
Develop a powerful customer-centric culture that aligns with your CX strategy.
Understand the appropriate metrics to measure your customer experience.
CXNYC 2016 will include a dedicated track focused on security design for immersive CX. We will explore security UX, mobile security, customer-focused IAM, biometrics, trade-offs between CX and security, and consumer data privacy management.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Cyber Risk North America
- 2nd Point of Care Marketing Congress
- Marine Money 16th Annual Ship Finance Forum – New York
- Oil & Gas Supply Chain Compliance Houston 2016
- 5th Annual COMPREHENSIVE Neurotoxin Course for Neurological Conditions