- Abbreviation: CCPAN
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: July 22, 2015
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/29567-0
- Hotel Venue: The Boathouse
- Street: 4708 Old Main St
- City: Richmond
- State: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 23231
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Jenna Quigley
- Listed: July 2, 2015 3:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Cybersecurity can sometimes feel like a puzzle, a code to crack. This isn’t how it should be. Adversaries don’t need to win. Stopping them doesn’t require endless time and resources because most just take the path of least resistance for the easiest win. Your objective as a security practitioner is to raise the total cost of a successful attack, thereby making your organization a less appealing target.
Join Palo Alto Networks for an exclusive event that will take a detailed look at real attacks and how you can crack the code to defend your organization.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
What tools, techniques and procedures advanced attackers are really using.
Why you need an intelligence-based approach that stops attacks at every point in the Cyber Attack Lifecycle, no matter what form it takes.
How to architect for prevention and plan for detection.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Build Software That Powers Your Business
- 5th Electric Energy Storage Conference
- Systematic DRPx Summit 2015
- Hugh Greenway’s 33rd Annual Superficial Anatomy and Cutaneous Surgery Course
- Chicago Trading and Investing Summit 2014