- Abbreviation: CCTC 2015
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 23/02/2015
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/18616-0
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/18616-1
- Hotel Venue: Courtyard Philadelphia Dowtown
- Street: 21 N. Juniper Street
- City: Philadelphia
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 19107
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Matthew Greenbaum
- Listed: December 21, 2014 5:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesOpen to all.
Coupon and co-pay card rebate programs are facing unprecedented pressure. More patients than ever before now have access to health insurance, and the increasing retirements of Baby Boomers has swelled the ranks of those facing the Medicare Part D donut-hole. At the same time, drug discovery breakthroughs have found a cure for Hepatitis C, which had previously been a very common lifelong condition — but for a high up-front price. And just within the last year, major Pharmacy Benefit Managers have chosen to no longer accept industry-issued rebate cards for some of the more expensive therapeutics.
ExL Events’ Coupon & Co-Pay Strategy, Tracking, and Compliance conference brings together all stakeholders in these challenges in order to simplify areas of confusion and ensure continued uptake of new therapeutics.