- Abbreviation: CWH2016
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 16/06/2016
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/46819-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/46819-0
- Hotel Venue: The Westin River North Chicago
- Street: 320 North Dearborn St
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 60554
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Julie Reed
- Listed: March 19, 2016 9:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This course is designed to assist health care providers improve care of female patients based on emerging scientific and clinical evidence related to medical conditions that are unique to women, occur more frequently in women, or present differently in women. The course includes presentations from key women’s health specialty and subspecialty disciplines including obstetrics and gynecology, reproductive medicine, sexual health, menopausal medicine, cardiology, endocrinology, internal medicine and preventive medicine.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
Describe the risks of using compounded bioidentical hormone therapy
Define appropriate management of BRCA gene mutation carriers
Implement effective strategies to improve patient/provider communication
Discuss individualized approaches to weight management
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
This annual course is designed for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other health care professionals who are committed to advancing the quality of care for their female patients.
Register by April 15, 2016 and receive a complimentary copy of The Menopause Solution, a complete guide to the menopausal transition to help your patients navigate this change, written by Controversies Course Director and Mayo Clinic physician, Stephanie Faubion, M.D.
Guest rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests with special course rates at the Westin Chicago River North. Please identify yourself as a participant of the Controversies in Women’s Health when making your reservation. Visit our website for information regarding continuing education credits and guest rooms.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- PR News Digital PR Conference
- 6th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference
- 2015 Workforce Live – Atlanta
- Stoller: Musculoskeletal Imaging Tutorial and Mini-Fellowship Workshop
- Cases in Echocardiography, Cardiac CT, and MRI