- Abbreviation: CED
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: April 14, 2015
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/23588-0
- Hotel Venue: New York Hilton Midtown
- Street: 1335 Avenue of the Americas
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10019
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Forrester Events
- Listed: April 4, 2015 7:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
In the age of the customer, marketers face three acute strategic and operational challenges: how to connect with distracted, empowered customers; how to engage customers once those connections are made; and how to nurture customer obsession as a strategic imperative throughout the organization.
This Forum will teach you how to build and lead a next-generation marketing organization focused on customer obsession.
This Forum will focus on real-world solutions to each of the critical challenges facing marketing leaders. Our agenda will deliver outcome-oriented analysis and advice, driven by Forrester’s best research and detailed in case studies from industry leaders. You will leave this event knowing how to:
Master the key concepts and skills for brand leadership across the age of the customer.
Create seamless brand experiences across the digital and physical divide.
Lead a customer-obsessed marketing organization.
Quotes From 2014 Attendees
“I love the high-quality research and broad perspectives with varying insights.”
“Loved the format — and the theme was extremely timely for my organization.”
“The Forrester sessions were great — organized, relevant, and insightful!”
Who Should Attend?
Marketing leaders with brand responsibilities.
VPs and directors of marketing communications and media.
VPs and directors of digital and interactive marketing.
Senior marketing leaders responsible for marketing innovation.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- BizBash Live: The Expo New York
- OpRisk North America Conference
- Breakthrough Diversity and Inclusion Innovation Lab
- SAP Conference for Real Estate Management 2015
- 11th Annual Public Relations & Communications Summit