- Abbreviation: Join Channelnomics in NY on April 13 for the Channel Conference MSP. We'll be looking at the changes that are driving demand for managed services, plus discussing where the MSP market is headed.
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: On Wednesday April 13, 2016 at 5:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/46900-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/46900-0
- Hotel Venue: Park Lane Hotel
- Street: 36 Central Park S
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10019
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Katie Burridge
- Listed: March 19, 2016 9:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The life of an MSP is not an easy one. In the last few years, the channel has become all about managed services. A good thing, right? In some ways, yes; in some ways, no.
It’s tough out there, and it’s only set to get tougher. As such, here at Channelnomics we have set about conducting research into exactly what the managed services landscape has in store for 2016.
We are delighted to announce that the findings of this research will be presented at our inaugural MSP conference, to be held in New York City on 13 April 2016.
During the course of this one-day event, we will also be looking at the changes in the marketplace that are driving demand for managed services, plus discussing exactly where the MSP market is headed – and what you need to do to make sure you get there.
Panels made up of your MSP peers will be discussing these and other pressing channel issues, including how managed services and security fit together and exactly what opportunity there is to be found in the Internet of Things for MSPs.
Senior executives from reseller organizations qualify for a FREE admission.
So be sure not to miss out on this day of vital insight and analysis for the MSP community.
There is plenty more on the agenda! For the full details and to register your place, please visit our website.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Licensing Expo
- Hub Live: Retail Experience Symposium
- 2nd Bioequivalence Summit
- 4th Annual Modular Construction & Prefabrication Summit
- North America Downstream Week