- Abbreviation: BCIS
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: February 10, 2015
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/18109-0
- Hotel Venue: Celsius at Bryant Park
- Street: 5th Avenue and 42nd Street
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10110
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Allison Nilsen
- Listed: December 13, 2014 6:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Discover how leading companies are making measurable positive impacts, gain the tools to capitalize on your company’s core competencies, employees and products to strategically tackle crucial issues.
With increasing demands on your company to create social good, a corporate citizenship and philanthropy program is a business imperative.
Join your peers at The Conference Board’s Business-Community Impact Symposium to discover how leading companies are making measurable positive impacts, gain the tools you need to capitalize on your company’s core competencies, employees and products to strategically tackle crucial issues.
What makes this Symposium Unique?
The Conference Board Councils bring together professional peers in confidential, dynamic, cross-industry communities to learn from each other’s experiences. Join executives from the Contribution Councils as well as the Global Social Investing councils at the Business Community Impact Symposium in February to hear how they tackle these key issues:
Corporate Philanthropy and Education
Creativity as a Tool to Solving Social Issues
China’s Social Sector
Additional Agenda Topics include:
The World Post-2015: United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Business as a force for good!
Getting the Word Out
Impact Moment – Veterans
Creating Good Products that Help Feed the World
Social Entrepreneurs: The New Frontier
The Research – What is it telling us?
Impact Moment – Financial Literacy
Volunteering: Beyond Helping Hands
Impact Moment – Digital Opportunity
Cause Marketing: Philanthropy or Not?
Who Should Attend
Corporate Social Responsibility Executives
Corporate Contributions Directors
High Potential Corporate Citizenship staff
Community Relations Managers
Public Affairs Directors
Employee Engagement Directors
Corporate Communications Executives
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- PMRG 2016 Institute (Pharmaceutical Market Research Group)
- Code/Enterprise Series: San Francisco
- Disorders of the Wrist
- STO Excellence North America
- SAP Conference for Financial Shared Services 2015