- Abbreviation: BIAtoZ
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: On Thursday May 11, 2017 at 8:00 am to Saturday May 13, 2017 at 5:00 pm
- Online Registration: https://go.evvnt.com/58352-1
- Conference URL: https://go.evvnt.com/58352-0
- Hotel Venue: Wynn Hotel
- Street: 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd
- City: Las Vegas
- State: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 89109
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Administrator
- Listed: September 30, 2016 10:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Integrated full discussion aimed at comprehending the basis and applications of breast imaging in five distinct sessions, using a case based approach supported by evidence-based literature review.
Session 1 will take the attendee through the histopathologic basis for benign and malignant breast disease with imaging correlates. Conventional topics with simplified and novel strategies are presented to both review and advance the practice of mammography and ultrasound.
Session 2 focuses on imaging diagnoses for which surveillance may be reasonable and will emphasize techniques and analytic parameters regarding intervention and tissue diagnosis.
Session 3 will address the critical issues of breast density risk assessment as well as perspectives on supplementary screening such as whole breast ultrasound and tomosynthesis.
Session 4 explores in depth both current and evolving concepts and strategies in MRI interpretation with review of literature and case based presentation.
Session 5 explores the issues of medical legal accountability in interpretation and communication as well as providing strategies to avoid liability.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Regulatory Filing Strategies Summit
- STO Excellence North America
- The National Conference on Wilderness Medicine Big Sky Ski Resort, Montana
- Digital Media Strategies USA
- 4th international congress on Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy