- Abbreviation: Brazing Symposium
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: April 4, 2016
- Online Registration: http://brazing.aviationweek.com/bs16/public/Content.aspx?ID=1062384&sortMenu=101001&MainMenuID=1062397
- Conference URL: http://brazing.aviationweek.com/bs16/public/enter.aspx
- Hotel Venue: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Street: 650 S Griffin St
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 75202
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Maria Orlova
- Event Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/avweekevents
- Event Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/avweek
- Event YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/user/AviationWeek
- Listed: July 20, 2015 3:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesAviation Professionals - The Symposium welcomes participants dedicated to theories, experiments, simulations and applied aspects on brazing of parts for high-temp applications.
Aviation Week’s Brazing Symposium
The Aviation Week Brazing Symposium showcases brazing techniques, applied research and innovations. The Symposium welcomes participants dedicated to theories, experiments, simulations and applied aspects on brazing of parts for high-temp applications. Attendees will be professionals who are influencing the brazing industry. Both delegates and speakers are invited to participate based on their academic and occupational achievements within the brazing community.
The Brazing Symposium will enable attendees to discover the latest innovations on brazing alloys, applications and processes.
Participants, including speakers, sponsors and delegates will be selected on an invitation-only basis. Attendees will consist of engineers, metallurgist and key decision makers in the brazing community.