- Abbreviation: ACE 2013
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 18 March 2013
- Conference URL: http://www.ace-conference.org/
- Street: 11 Canning Walk
- City: Singapore
- State: Alabama
- Country: Singapore
- Zip/Postal Code: 079903
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Conference Secretariat
- Listed: June 2, 2014 7:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Advances in Architecture and Civil Engineering are the order of the day with the rapid industrialization and urbanization seen in developed and developing nations. Innovative design and construction practices are challenging tasks to the architects and engineers to meet the ever growing demands of society. The conference is the premiere forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Architecture and Civil Engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, architects, engineers and scientists in this domain of interest from around the world.
The themes of the conference are:
• Infrastructure Design for Regions in Rapid Development
• Infrastructure Design for New Vertical Cities
• Infrastructure for new Cities and Landscapes
• Design for Urban Infrastructure: Parks, Buildings, Streets and Systems.
Keynote Address “Technology in Construction: Linking Design Process with Building Process” will be delivered by: Opening Address “Exploring the Dualities of Architecture and Engineering Design” will be delivered by:
Assoc. Prof. Mark S. Anderson
Associate Professor of Architecture
Department of Architecture
College of Environmental Design
University of California, Berkeley
[Brief Profile] Dr. Richard Hyde
Professor, Architectural Science
Associate Dean Research
Editor in Chief:
Architectural Science Review
Faculty of Architecture, Design & Planning
The University of Sydney, Australia
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2301-394X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2301-3958) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• ACE 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ACE 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: gstf
- Member Since: April 3, 2011
Other items listed by gstf
- 5th Annual International Conference on Infocomm Technologies in Competitive Strategies (ICT 2014)
- 5th Annual International Conference on Qualitative and Quantitative Economics Research (QQE 2015)
- Annual International Conference on Regional Studies: Asian, American, African and European (AAAE 2014)
- 3rd Annual International Conference on Chemistry,Chemical Engineering and Chemical Process (CCECP 2015)
- 4th Annual InternationaConference on Education & e-Learning (EeL 2014)l