- Abbreviation: Aerospace Defense Chain
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: November 3, 2015
- Online Registration: http://speednews.com/aerospace-defense-chain/registration
- Conference URL: http://speednews.com/aerospace-defense-chain
- Hotel Venue: Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
- Street: 4949 East Lincoln Drive
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 85253
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Maria Orlova
- Event Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/SpeedNewsConf
- Event Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/SpeedNews
- Listed: July 16, 2015 3:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesAerospace and Defense leaders
The AerospaceDefenseChain conference (New in 2015) will frame the issues, respond to questions, and describe innovative solutions and opportunities to take you to the next level within your business. This event will focus on content requirements and future programs as we seek to balance changing customer demands, global markets, demographics, economic challenges and forecasts. Focus will be on pursuing sustainable growth opportunity initiatives.
Aerospace and Defense leaders will come together from key segments of the industry including:
The Demand Side View of Budgets, Programs & Markets: U.S. Defense Department and government speakers, and market analysts provide perspectives on future budgets, major programs and market segments and overall trends and drivers.
The Supply Chain View: Industry and analyst insight to the status of the industrial base (hardware and services), competitive landscape, industry and sector restructuring/repositioning and financial performance.
Key Issues Facing the A&D Industry: Focused panel discussions on key issues, with each panel containing a government, industry and financial/advisory services stakeholder. Potential “hot button” topics include innovation, technology, competition, cost-effective program management and supply chain optimization; government contracting trends and impact on supplier business models.
The event will be a two-day event supported by decisions leaders within equipment manufacturers and suppliers that support the supply chain for the defense industry, program managers, business and corporate development and marketing executives, market analysts, investment bankers and financial institutions.
AerospaceDefenseChain will provide unparalleled content, high caliber presenters, information, and business opportunities for everyone with a vested interest in the industry. Delegates will walk away with the tools and understanding required to tackle problems and equip themselves with the skills needed to seek solutions and focus on core subject matters, allowing attendees to maximize their time at the event, and concentrate on the key issues relevant to their business success