- Abbreviation: ARLS
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: Saturday October 15, 2016
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/53470-0
- Hotel Venue: Mayo Clinic, Phillips Hall, Siebens Medical Education Building
- Street: 200 First Street SW
- City: Rochester
- State: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 55905
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Department of Radiology CME Office
- Listed: April 20, 2016 8:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Advanced Radiology Life Support™ (ARLS) course is designed to focus on the unique, life-threatening emergencies that occur within a radiology department. It is designed to teach prompt recognition and treatment of contrast reactions. The ARLS course will discuss management of the sedated patient and the proper management of an airway in an emergency situation. The administration of contrast in patients with renal insufficiency including contrast induced nephropathy and nephrogenic systemic fibrosis will be discussed. Basic concepts of advanced life support will also be reviewed. This course is fashioned after the Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) course that has been successfully teaching physicians, nurses and allied health personnel patient management during cardiac arrest.
The ARLS and sedation materials included in this course were used to train physicians, nurses, and allied health personnel at the Mayo Clinic to meet Joint Commission Standards or to prepare for Joint Commission site visits. The training program may help to prepare your program for similar evaluations.
Advanced Radiology Life Support™ (ARLS) is designed for all medical personnel involved in the administration of contrast material. This course has been attended by radiology physicians, residents and fellows, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nursing personnel, technologists, and others.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. This course content includes 3.0 hours of Sedation and Airway Management Training. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ARLS Registration Fee: USD 400
BLS Registration Fee: USD 65
Time: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Breakthrough Diversity and Inclusion Innovation Lab
- Organic Acids Workshop – Philadelphia
- 2nd Point of Care Marketing Congress
- 2nd Annual Biosimilars Market Access Summit
- Digital Transformation 2016