- Abbreviation: LSKQLS
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 12 March, 2015 - 13 March, 2015
- Online Registration: http://atnd.it/20820-1
- Conference URL: http://atnd.it/20820-0
- Hotel Venue: Hyatt at the Bellevue
- Street: 200 South Broad Street
- City: Philadelphia
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 19102
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Taryn ODonnell
- Listed: February 21, 2015 3:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The 8th Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and QbD Life Science Summit is the premier educational platform for pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to explore new and relevant tactics, hear case studies, and discover ways to effectively and efficiently utilize Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and Quality by Design (QbD) methodologies for process improvement.
Industry leaders and organizations are continuing to implement Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, QbD and Process Improvement practices to reduce waste, minimize error, and optimize profit and work flow within RandD and Clinical Operations environments. While job titles, backgrounds and day-to-day activities vary among different companies and regions, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and QbD professionals are vital in developing continuous improvement strategies and ultimately cutting costs while preserving quality and value.
This year’s conference will feature two tracks within the Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and QbD scope: Clinical Operations and Research and Development.
Designed for Clinical Operations and Research professionals, The Clinical Operations Track offers best practices to develop, implement and improve Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and QbD projects within their organization, while learning from other front-runners in the industry. This track will also focus on strategies to enhance clinical processes in order to decrease the time to FDA approval. Participants will gain critical knowledge on how to conduct their clinical trials more efficiently and effectively.
The Research and Development Track is tailored specifically to RandD professionals and their extended utilization of Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and QbD. This track will focus on applying these tools in a research setting. Participants will learn strategies and best practices from industry leaders on topics such as waste removal in labs, implementing change management and utilizing new technologies.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: EvvntBuzz
- Member Since: July 28, 2014
Other items listed by EvvntBuzz
- Chief Innovation Officer Summit
- Diagnostic Imaging Update on Maui
- Elevate New York, presented by BizBash
- Keystone Symposia: Precision Genome Engineering and Synthetic Biology
- PSA: The Pharmaceutical Strategy Conference