- Abbreviation: PatRecruitment
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 17/02/2015
- Online Registration: http://patientrecruitmentsummit.com/register-interest/
- Conference URL: http://patientrecruitmentsummit.com/
- Hotel Venue: Marriott Hotel
- Street: Axel Springer Strasse 55
- City: Berlin
- State: Alaska
- Country: Germany
- Zip/Postal Code: 10117
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Ciaran Chapman
- Event Twitter Account: @AL_Pharmaevents
- Listed: December 13, 2014 10:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Suggested AttendeesExpected attendees are Members of Board, CSOs, Vice Presidents, Directors, Global Heads and Senior Group Leaders from the pharmaceutical industry involved in: • Research and Development • Drug Discovery • Clinical Operations • Clinical Research • Medical Affairs • Global Central Monitoring • Clinical Development Operation • Clinical Sciences Operation Platform • Clinical Trials • Hub Regional Clinical Operations • Clinical Study Unit • Strategic Medical Information • Global Clinical Operations • Global Feasibility and Recruitment
Pharmaceutical companies are facing a competitive atmosphere, increasing costs and a necessity to keep up with the fast-changing environment. Clearly, these factors also influence the clinical trials that represent a key proponent for advancing medical knowledge and furthering patient care.
Therefore, patient recruitment and retention strategies require further revision and adequate training in order to secure a smooth and successful outcome of a trial. Finding the right channels for enrollment, identification of the quality patients, their motivation to persist in a study and acceleration of the entire recruiting process are still challenges faced by the pharmaceutical giants on the market.
The evolution in today’s technology offers numerous opportunities for patient recruitment. But do the pharmaceutical companies follow the advancements and implement them? Do they have the knowledge of how to use them in an effective and successful way?
Once patients have enrolled in a trial, another challenge presents itself – will they remain until the end of the trial? Retention is a crucial factor and choosing the right strategy is critical. What is truly essential to increase the retention of qualified subjects in clinical trials? How to achieve high retention rates? Is there a universal approach that can be applied?
The 7th Annual Patient Recruitment and Retention Summit will lead you through these issues and experts from the field shall share their knowledge, ideas and real-life examples. With ample time for networking and to question the speakers and the related to obstacles in recruitment and retention of patients you will have a great opportunity to address the most pressing challenges that you are facing.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: cchapmanalg
- Member Since: November 27, 2014
Other items listed by cchapmanalg
- 4th Annual Pharma Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit
- Pharma Commercial and SFE Summit, MENA
- 10th Annual Chemical Petrochemical Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit