- Abbreviation: SEA 2012
- Conference Type: Conference
- Start Date: 19 November 2012
- Conference URL: http://www.softwareng.org/
- Hotel Venue: Hotel Fort Canning
- Street: 11 Canning Walk
- City: Singapore
- State: Alabama
- Country: Singapore
- Zip/Postal Code: 178881
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Conference Secretariat
- Listed: December 19, 2011 8:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Software Engineering & Applications is an approach to developing software that attempts to treat it as a formal process more like traditional engineering than the craft that many programmers believe it is. Designing software is an exercise in managing complexity. The complexity exits within the software design itself, within the software organization of the company, and within the industry as a whole. In many ways, software bears more resemblance to complex social or organic systems than to hardware. All of this makes software design a difficult and error prone process.
Software engineering is concerned with the development and evolution of large and complex software-intensive systems. It covers theories, methods and tools for the specification, architecture, design, testing, and maintenance of software systems. Today’s software systems are significantly large, complex and critical, that only through the use of automated approaches can such systems be developed and evolve in an economic and timely manner.
There have been many good ideas from computer science but they lack to meet with understanding among businessmen and scientists hardly care about the real-world needs and problems of the businessmen. This conference attempts to provide a description of the dilemma and aims is to provoke a discussion. There are no solutions but request to take note of the gap and do the best to cross the borders that divides us whenever and wherever possible.
The Annual International Conference on Software Engineering & Applications provides opportunities for academics, researchers, experienced professionals and business people to share their research interests in the area of Software Engineering with the world.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: gstf
- Member Since: April 3, 2011
Other items listed by gstf
- 4th Annual International Conference on Political Science, Sociology and International Relations (PSSIR 2014)
- 2nd Annual International Conference on Advances in Veterinary Science Research (VETSCI 2014)
- 4th Annual International Conference on Human Resource Management and Professional Development for the Digital Age (HRM&PD 2014)
- 4th Annual International Conference on Law, Regulations and Public Policy (LRPP 2015)
- 5th Annual International Conference on Accounting and Finance (AF 2015)